- 30C Wash Cycle using soap flakes or non biological detergents
- Line dry
- Cool iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not fold away wet - allow to dry before packing
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, or dry-clean your garment.
- Allow any mud or dirt to dry, then gently brush off with a soft, lint-free, fabric pad. Sponge with cold water if needed.
- Never use soap or solvents.
- Always allow your garment to dry thoroughly after use in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
- Keep your jacket on a hanger to maintain its optimal shape and appearance.
- Re-waxing will maintain the weatherproof qualities and extend the garment’s life.
- Lightly brush off any dirt or soil, and if necessary use a cold damp cloth to wipe down the jacket.
- Heat your tin of reproofing wax.
- Evenly apply wax with a lint-free cloth, paying special attention to the seams. Take care to not get wax inside of the jacket!
- Use a hairdryer to blow over the jacket – this should ensure the even spread of wax.
- If necessary, re-rub the wax in a circular motion to further even out the wax for a smoother finish.
- Allow to dry in a well ventilated area for at least 24 hours.