Rain Jacket Care Guide
- 30C Wash Cycle using soap flakes or non biological detergents
- Line dry
- Cool iron
- Do not bleach
- Do not dry clean
- Do not fold away wet - allow to dry before packing
Care & Cleaning Instructions
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, or dry-clean your garment.
- Allow any mud or dirt to dry, then gently brush off with a soft, lint-free, fabric pad. Sponge with cold water if needed.
- Never use soap or solvents.
- Always allow your garment to dry thoroughly after use in a cool, airy environment. Never pack away damp.
- Keep your jacket on a hanger to maintain its optimal shape and appearance.
- Re-waxing will maintain the weatherproof qualities and extend the garment’s life.
We recommend using only British Millerain wax dressing as some products are inferior and may reduce the garment's performance and life.
- Lightly brush off any dirt or soil, and if necessary use a cold damp cloth to wipe down the jacket.
- Heat your tin of reproofing wax.
- Evenly apply wax with a lint-free cloth, paying special attention to the seams. Take care to not get wax inside of the jacket!
- Use a hairdryer to blow over the jacket – this should ensure the even spread of wax.
- If necessary, re-rub the wax in a circular motion to further even out the wax for a smoother finish.
- Allow to dry in a well ventilated area for at least 24 hours.
Please note: It is advisable to do the front and back separately.
Have any questions? Email us!